Index du Forum
 Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Facebook Like Href Parameter

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Maitres de classes -> Mage
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
dreaxyli

Classe: Druide
Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 03:15 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Like Href Parameter Répondre en citant

Facebook Like Href Parameter
> DOWNLOAD

–Andrius Narueviius Apr 18 '13 at 5:41 Did u look my code? can u help me encode the params? –Ladessa Apr 18 '13 at 12:47 it's right? var url = urlencode('mypage/visualizarfoto.php?img=55&user=2&xx='); alert(url); –Ladessa Apr 18 '13 at 14:02 add a comment Your Answer draft saved draft discarded Sign up or log in Sign up using Google Sign up using Facebook Sign up using Email and Password Post as a guest Name Email Post as a guest Name Email discard By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service. When FB comes back to scrape on a separate request, we've lost that info. If anyone here is using addthis, make sure the "addthis:url" is absolute based on Greg's answer. Changes element" –Victor Perov Sep 18 '13 at 10:29 add a comment up vote 1 down vote In Like Button code, data-href is href for HTML5. –David Apr 17 '13 at 13:13 illDev: You can perform the URL encoding either in your PHP code or your JavaScript code. But you have two ? characters. And that somebody is incorrect. Strangely, if you use the little form they have that generates a like button, and click "Get Code" it generates code such as: –CarloTex May 2 '13 at 1:44 What about using the og:url meta tag? Does the like button then still need the data-href attribute? –tvgemert May 7 '13 at 9:32 Basically FB will throw this warning whether it is accurate or not. –Ladessa Apr 17 '13 at 12:46 I updated with the images included. PHP provides a function to do this. rev2018.1.9.28319 . We'd like to make FB use the data-href url with the request params, since when we build that url we know who the member is. shareimprove this answer answered Apr 29 '13 at 15:00 Victor Perov 690622 Please provide link/s OR steps about how one can enable "July 2013 Breaking Changes" –Sujit Singh Jun 6 '13 at 4:52 open developer page: developers.facebook.com/apps/appId/advanced?ref=nav where appId - is your app id and set radiobutton to enabled in block migration on ". asked 4 years, 8 months ago viewed 6,359 times active 4 years, 7 months ago Blog Take the 2018 Developer Survey Linked 1 Breaking Change about absolute URL in Social Plugin Related 283Change the URL in the browser without loading the new page using JavaScript229How to construct a relative path in Java from two absolute paths (or URLs)?1649Modify the URL without reloading the page148Absolute vs relative URLs898How do I get the current absolute URL in Ruby on Rails?17Absolute (full) URLs without “http:” in HTML href1Breaking Change about absolute URL in Social Plugin15Django Get Absolute URL0FB like count doesn't work in code igniter framework Hot Network Questions Is a verbal response that directly expresses anger always the wrong choice? How to find the formula to solve this? How to prove a non-provable statement? That is weird. What is this alert actually trying to tell me? That they've scanned the site and that there are actual HREFs that have problems, or just that there might be some? Is it referring to some other HREF parameter? url facebook-like alert absolute facebook-likebox shareimprove this question asked Apr 29 '13 at 1:34 CarloTex 9815 2 You can simply enable the July migrations and see if anything breaks if you are sure about it. Stack Overflow works best with JavaScript enabled .. Facebook now scrapes our page with the url: and we're able to customize the title and image displayed on facebook based on the referring member. –Subir Kumar Sao Apr 17 '13 at 12:24 Looks like you might want to URL-encode some of that. You can see some examples here: stackoverflow.com/questions/2540944/… –David Apr 17 '13 at 13:15 I did test my encoded url in facebook debug and the result was Redirect Path URL entered: http%3A%2F%2mypage.xom%2Fvisualizarfoto.php%3Fimg%3D55%26us‌er%3D2%26xx%3D original: mypage.com/visualizarfoto.php?img=55&user=2&xx 302: mypage.com/02-facelogin.php –Ladessa Apr 18 '13 at 14:21 add a comment up vote 0 down vote Go to this page and check the link of the like button which is show in the picture below: You right click and inspect it. Stack Overflow works best with JavaScript enabled .. Copyright 2018 CultureSlurp. SDKsiOS SDKAndroid SDKJavaScript SDKPHP SDKUnity SDK. It's back! Take the 2018 Developer Survey today . But in my case, how I encode the url? see my viewphoto.what I need to do there? –Ladessa Apr 17 '13 at 13:03 and I have only one ? where did you see 2? The first is the sintaxe from facebook . This means we can't customize the title and image based on the referring member, but this is exactly what we need to do. I don't know where you got them but they shouldn't be there. Do the parameters start at the first one or the second one? A parser has no way to know. Is absolute pitch acquired by training, genetic or both? And if possible, is it much harder than relative pitch? What limits the speed of a car? What's underused by Americans? Should I use "a" or "an" when I abbreviate a word? How to keep democracies from falling behind technologically? The length of coil winding on cylinder. Stack Overflow Questions Developer Jobs Tags Users current community help chat Stack Overflow Meta Stack Overflow your communities Sign up or log in to customize your list. About Startup Jobs . –David Apr 17 '13 at 12:37 show 6 more comments 2 Answers 2 active oldest votes up vote 1 down vote (Turning a comment chain into a potential answer) I really don't think you've understood. We have tried all sorts of combinations of values for the data-href and og:url fields to no avail. Thanks for all the help! shareimprove this answer answered Jul 25 '12 at 15:16 michdsouza 315 add a comment up vote 0 down vote Are you sure the value for og:url tag your URL is returning to the Facebook crawler is the same one in the data-href? facebook will, if it finds a canonical meta tag or og:url tag on the scraped page, discard the metadata and retrieve metadata from the canonical URL instead. Look at your URL. –here Apr 30 '13 at 23:13 1 Thanks for pointing out that the docs says href, not data-href. –CarloTex May 3 '13 at 13:48 add a comment up vote 0 down vote Absolute URL: Relative URL ./questions/16270043/alert-says-using-deprecated-href-without-absolute-url Social Plugins must have absolute URL your site and looks like your site has 5a02188284
how to get facebook password keyloggerdo surveys to earn facebook creditsfacebook education with social networking websites for teaching and learningforbidden fashion house facebookhack pass facebook.comfacebook hack 2014 account hackchat del facebook para nokia lumia 505facebook chat in nokia x2-01que es app namespace facebookfacebook app not showing on iphone 4s

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 03:15 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> Maitres de classes -> Mage Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange